Date(s) - 16/Nov/2021
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Norfolk Waterside Marriott
Join tHRive and young professionals from The 757 for the First Annual Young Professional Summit! Make new connections, share ideas, and get inspired. The summit will include inspiring keynote speakers, thought-provoking sessions, and plenty of opportunities to connect with fellow young professionals.
Bob Pizzini, CEO of iFly Virginia Beach Indoor Skydiving and Leadership Coach, will be our Leadership Keynote Speaker.
We will follow the Leadership Keynote with discussions focusing on Career Development and the emerging economies and exciting things happening in The 757.
Confirmed Career Development Panelist:
– Dawna Ellis, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer, Harvey Lindsay
– Councilman Aaron Rouse, City Councilman in Virginia Beach and Former NFL Player
– Tim Ryan, Executive Director, StartWheel
Confirmed Emerging Economies and Hampton Roads Happenings Panelist:
– Bob Crum, Executive Director, Hampton Roads Planning District Commission
– Delceno Miles, President & CEO, The Miles Agency Representing Rivers Casino Portsmouth
– John Larson, Director of Public Policy & Economic Development, Dominion Energy, Offshore Wind Energy
– AK Schultz, Co-Founder and CEO, SVT Robotics
Co-Founder and CEO A.K. Schultz
And of course, we will end the Summit with a Happy Hour with live music!
What is included in your ticket price?
– Light snacks during the program portion.
– Appetizers and your first drink at Happy Hour
– Great programming!
– Plenty of opportunities to connect
– Opportunity to get your headshot taken
Program 1-4:00 PM
Happy Hour 4-5:30 PM
Cost – $40.00
Sponsorships Available! For Sponsorship Information Contact Anne Thuma at email@example.com or 757.664.2518.
Thank You For Your Support!